Packaging boxes, as the name suggests, can be used for packaging boxes, which can be classified by materials such as wooden boxes, cartons, cloth boxes, leather boxes, iron boxes, AKRI boxes, corrugated boxes, etc. It can also be classified by product name: gift boxes, wine boxes, chocolate boxes, pen boxes, food packaging boxes, tea packaging boxes, etc. It has now developed into a mixture of wood, paper and other materials.
Packaging box function: to ensure the safety of product transportation, improve product grade, etc. Packaging materials: Dutch board, gray board, density board, acrylic, metal, corrugated cardboard, etc. The packaging of the product is an important part of the product. It not only plays a protective role in the transportation process, but also directly affects the comprehensive quality of the product.
The packaging materials and packaging forms commonly used for boxing are as follows:
Commonly used packaging materials are as follows:
1) White paper - ordinary white paper, copy paper, special paper;
2) EVA cotton/sponge/pearl cotton.
3) Paper box type - white box, brown box, color box.
Packaging boxes are usually used for internal packaging, usually in the following forms:
(1) color boxes: divided into corrugated boxes and non-corrugated boxes;
(2) Common brown corrugated boxes: generally used for three-layer corrugated boxes and five-layer corrugated boxes, and products are generally sealed with tape after packaging;
(3) White boxes: can be divided into corrugated (3 or 5 layers) white boxes and non-corrugated white boxes, after the product packaging, the product should be sealed with adhesive tape; acrylic boxes;
4) Display boxes: there are many kinds of display boxes, such as color display boxes, display boxes with PVC cover, etc. Through the packaging, you can visually see the products inside the box.
5) Gift boxes: mainly used for jewelry, gifts and other products, a wide range of products.